Wednesday 12 June 2013

from Brother Phil

"I Turn My Back" by Phil Jackson
2nd June 2013
I turn my back on world leaders,who only listen to themselves.
Who steal from the people and only increase their own wealth.
I turn my back on the policemen who aim teargas at the head of the innocent bystanders who sometimes end up dead.
.............................
I turn my back on the destroyers, who chop down the trees, the greedy money makers bringing our planet to its knees.
I turn my back in horror as rare animals die by the gun,
Extinction is the gauntlet that we all will have to run.
.........................
Burn ,kill, destroy is the evil that you cry,
Make lots and lots of money before its tine for you to die.
......................
Go ahead,create misery, don't listen to the plea
Of decent loving families who just want to be free.
Don't listen to the voters who put you where you are.
Who,ll bring you down next time around when you leave another scar.
........................I turn my back,I face the truth.. There all the f#*+kin same.
Narrow minded bigots, who should hang their heads in shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment