Tuesday 26 March 2013

-- NEWSFLASH -- NEWSFLASH --

People of the universe,

this is a very important message to all my fans!
One morning I woke up and had a dream, the dream manifest and has to become true NOW: Compulsory!

I want to return to JAMAICA to create a self-sustained community with full natural anti-poison plantations, LSP special healing magic house, run by electric solar sunshine energy natural agriculture.
I found a piece of land huge with its own spring of clear water source of life and sound, I want to start building cottages and am looking for fans and investors who could support and participate in this project - people who understand and decide quickly.
I need to go back to the jungle, the birds, the trees, the water.
If you love to share my dream, contact me.

£ee $cratch Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment