Sunday 31 March 2013

gap....what gap?

"I don't know how to put this any better, or more clearly, than I have been putting it for some time now. Let's just consider the words of one of the greater teachers of humanity; not that most people pay attention when they hear it and not that they get the real meaning and implications of it most of the time; “Greater is that which is in you than that which is in the world”. In companion with that is the direct assurance that if a particular force is with you, who can be against you? I live by this and it has proven out. I don't need to be convinced. I already am. This is why I continue in optimism. If 90% of the world is washed away, I will continue in optimism. Riddle me this, how is anyone's state improved by pessimism. You can attract sunlight or cloudbanks. That's your call. You can bemoan the state of the world and your own sense of impotence and helplessness in the face of what? The whole point of this particular adventure; the whole point of 'the purpose of demonstration' is to make you aware of your access to a greater power. Through the ages, classic examples have found this in many ways. Some of it is mystical, some of it has a serious scientific basis. You can argue religion and whatever other excuses you have for not looking behind the curtain and... religion happens to be one of the curtains but... there's something there, if you persist in relentless inquiry. I have made contact. I am not in doubt about who and what permitted this whole dreadful extravaganza, for the purpose of demonstration and... education. Your state is directly dependent on your level of awareness. Your state is directly dependent on your level of awareness."


Dog Poet transmitting

No comments:

Post a Comment